'I'm thrilled': Vicky Pattison is 'smaller than Kate Moss' as she shows off her incredible new look after dropping five dress sizes

 Remarkable: Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison has dropped five dress sizes since embracing a brand new diet and fitness regimen
the results of her furious health regimen have been undeniable over recent weeks as she continues to show off an increasingly toned, slender and healthy looking body.
But as if further evidence were necessary, Vicky Pattison has cemented her Slimmer of the Year credentials by claiming she now boasts a smaller waist than willowy supermodel Kate Moss – and she’s been keen to prove it in a series of new shots.
The Geordie Shore star has plummeted from size 16 to size 6 during a remarkable six month turnaround after enlisting the help of a personal trainer and making significant changes to her diet.

‘I’m absolutely thrilled,’ she said. ‘Six months ago I was shopping for cover-ups but now I’m in the best shape of my life.’
Indeed, Vicky was said to have gained weight after gorging on greasy takeaways following her split from former fiancé Ricci Guarnaccio – and the results of her wayward eating habits were on show in Marbella last July, when she looked out of shape while parading across the beach in a canary yellow bikini.
‘I was mortified. ‘I was so big I looked like I’d swallowed Ricci!’ she admitted, adding:  ‘I felt desperate, but I knew I had to do something about it for my own self-respect.’ 
Whittled down: Now a size 24, the reality TV personality now boasts a slimmer waistline than Kate Moss, at size 26
Whittled down: Now a size 24, the reality TV personality now boasts a slimmer waistline than Kate Moss, at size 26
Thrilled: Vicky Pattison says she's delighted with her new look, for which she credits swift ten-minute exercisesThrilled: Vicky Pattison says she's delighted with her new look, for which she credits swift ten-minute exercises
Thrilled: Vicky Pattison says she's delighted with her new look, for which she credits swift ten-minute exercises

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer delight! Blurred Lines star Emily Ratajkowski makes beige underwear sexy in saucy new GQ shoot

10 facts about Obesity that will amaze you!

Exclusive! Who's pulling the purse strings at your club? The club-by-club to those really in charge in the Premier League