OJB Jezreel Currently Writing About His Life In New Book ‘The Celebrated Beggar’

Well loved music producer, OJB Jezreel has revealed he is currently writing a book about his life titled The Celebrated Beggar. According to him, the book will talk about his life as a music producer and musician and will also reveal details about his kidney transplant.  He also says even though the surgery has been successful, he still needs a job to be able to cater for his family.

Even though doctors asked me to chill for six months, I cannot because I have a family to take care of, I have to get back to work. I think the help anyone can render me at this time is to give me jobs to do. I don’t want to just sit down and be idle. This production thing has always been my passion and so I need to get back to it. He told TheNETng.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer delight! Blurred Lines star Emily Ratajkowski makes beige underwear sexy in saucy new GQ shoot

10 facts about Obesity that will amaze you!

Exclusive! Who's pulling the purse strings at your club? The club-by-club to those really in charge in the Premier League