Katie Price and Kieran Hayler introduce newborn son Jett Riviera to the world


He's the son of one of the most famous reality stars in the country.
And now Katie Price and Kieran Hayler's newborn son Jett Riviera has made his public debut, posing with his parents on the cover of this week's OK! magazine.
The nearly two-month-old tot is seen sleeping as he's cradled in his proud mother's arms as Katie stands proudly alongside her husband.
Welcome to the world! Katie Price and Kieran Hayler's son Jett Riviera has made his public debut on the cover of this week's OK! magazine
Welcome to the world! Katie Price and Kieran Hayler's son Jett Riviera has made his public debut on the cover of this week's OK! magazine

While Jett is now a healthy baby, his introduction to the world wasn't an easy one, as he was born eight weeks premature while Katie and Kieran were on holiday in France.
But Katie said her son has defied the odds by almost doubling in weight since his birth on August 12th.
She told the magazine: 'Everyone who's met him comments on how he doesn't look like a baby who was eight weeks premature because he's so big! He's healthy. I was massive with my pregnancy - the biggest I've been out of all four pregnancies.'
In no rush: Katie, see here going on holiday last month, said she needs to get back on track with her post-pregnancy weight loss
In no rush: Katie, see here going on holiday last month, said she needs to get back on track with her post-pregnancy weight loss
Working hard: Katie said she needs to get on with her training ahead of taking part in the London Marathon next April
Working hard: Katie said she needs to get on with her training ahead of taking part in the London Marathon next April


And Kieran added: 'He was 5lb 0.2oz when he was born and now he's nearly 10lbs, so he's already doubled!'
Katie, who is also mother to 11-year-old Harvey from a previous relationship and eight-year-old Junior and six-year-old Princess with ex-husband Peter Andre, also revealed that her other children have taken well to the new addition to the family.
Extended family: Katie's ex-husband Peter Andre is now expecting a baby with girlfriend Emily MacDonagh, seen here at the Pride Of Britain awards on Monday night
Extended family: Katie's ex-husband Peter Andre is now expecting a baby with girlfriend Emily MacDonagh, seen here at the Pride Of Britain awards on Monday night

She said: 'I always said Princess might be a bit funny, but they're both actually really hand-on. Princess tries to copy me, and when he cries she wants to pick him up and jiggle him about.'
Katie added that despite now being a mother-of-four, she has no intention of stopping the baby-making there - although Kieran might take some convincing!
She said: 'I've always said that I want loads of children. I don't want to grow old lonely! But Keiran has said he only wants one more, and I'm saying "I don't think so!"
'For me, I'll carry on going, but with Caesareans, you can only have so many, so I'll carry on and then I joke that I'll then get a surrogate.'
Katie and Kieran also addressed the hurtful rumours that emerged following Jett's birth suggesting that Kieran isn't his biological father.
Explaining the reasons for them waiting to announce the birth, Katie said: 'Jett was born on August 12th, but no one knew that he's been born until almost a week later. We were just doing it for ourselves,and because Pete was away with the kids in Australia, I wanted to tell them myself before anyone else knew'
She added: 'I'm insulted people could suggest Kieran should have a DNA test - we both are. It's ridiculous and not nice for Jett when he grows up. He's definitely the father - you don't even need to justify it.'
However, Katie did acknowledge that she had been seeing a mystery man before she and Kieran started dating.
Katie refused to reveal any details of the man's identity, but did admit that he was a 'worldwide famous professional', and any girl would be 'jealous as f**k' of the romance.
Now Katie is getting back to normality following the birth of baby Jett, she acknowledges that she needs to concentrate on losing her baby weight, but admits the prospect is less than easy.
She said: 'I'm supposed to be doing the marathon for Vison Charity next April, so really I should start training for that next month. I keep saying to Kieran: "Please be strict with me." I try to eat healthily but in the evening I'm like, "F**k it, lets go and get the chocolate biscuits!"
'But if I do have the odd lump and bump then so what? I'm entitled to after four children. I put on about three and a half, four stone during this pregnancy. I'm always 8 stone and now I weigh about 10 stone, so I've got about a stone and a half to go until I get to my normal weight. But I'm in no rush.'
Katie also revealed that she has had to get a doctor involved again over son Harvey's, who suffers from Pradier-Wili syndrome and septo-optic dysplasia, recent violent behaviour.
She explained: 'We had the doctor this week because of Harvey's behaviour. They've put him on different medication and we showed her the security video of Harvey where he smashed his whole room up.
'He then came down the stairs, naked, and put on his shoes and went outside to try and get into the kitchen through the back door just because the front door is bolted and he wants to eat. Sometimes he's just standing in the doorway of our bedroom staring - it's like Paranormal Activity!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer delight! Blurred Lines star Emily Ratajkowski makes beige underwear sexy in saucy new GQ shoot

10 facts about Obesity that will amaze you!

Exclusive! Who's pulling the purse strings at your club? The club-by-club to those really in charge in the Premier League