Women Should Check Their Husband Phone Regularly Says Nollywood Actress

Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu will soon celebrate her one year anniversary with husband Johnson and recently told Liz Yemoja, that some women's naiveness is the reason their marriage don't work out.
She revealed that a lot of females lie to themselves and ignore the signs of a failing marriage in hope things will improve later.
She said: if you are with a man, if the man does not love you, you will know. If the man is not the kind of man you can live with, you will know. That's why relationships are necessary.
When Told that men can fake real love and easily deceive their partners, she said: That means you don't have time for the relationship. I cannot have a relationship with a man without knowing if the man is married or not.
Come on. Am I stupid? Why won't you take your man's phone? Why won't your man [let you take his phone?] Liz: You take your man's phone? Are you sure? Toyin: Sure! Why won't I take his phone? The bible says when you are married, you people become one.
When asked if she checks her husband's phone regularly?
She said: I don't have to look at his phone regularly.
His phone is my phone and my phone is his phone. So, I know everybody. If I don't know the person my husband is talking to, then there's something.
I have to know everything. The only time I don't know what my husband is doing is when he wants to have... say... a surprise party for me. And.. come on.. I have to know everything.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/63865.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer delight! Blurred Lines star Emily Ratajkowski makes beige underwear sexy in saucy new GQ shoot

10 facts about Obesity that will amaze you!

Exclusive! Who's pulling the purse strings at your club? The club-by-club to those really in charge in the Premier League